Passion International Open University – USA Faculty of Education
Introduction to the faculty
The College of Education is one of the colleges of Passion International University in America, and it works according to the requirements of the local, regional and global communities. And according to the conditions and needs of educational and psychological sciences needed by the family, school and mental health centers, as well as providing society, especially the labor market, with serious constructive cards from enthusiastic educators in the field of education. And therapists and psychological counselors in the field of mental health … It works to provide an opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies, prepare them for motivated students and provide them with vital skills to work in educational universities and training centers, and hold forums, conferences and seminars that are popular with many educational and non-educational centers and institutions.
The College of Education includes the following departments
- Arabic Language Department
- Department of Arabic for non-native speakers
- Department of Psychology and Sociology.
- Department of Special Education
- Department of Fundamentals of Education
- Department of Islamic Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Management and Planning Department
- Mathematics Department
- Science Department
- English Department
- Turkish Language Department
- Education Technology Department
- Curriculum and Instruction Department
Frequently Asked Questions About Faculty of Education
2. How long is the study period in the comprehensive diploma majors, the undergraduate and postgraduate levels?
The university adopts the intensive credit hour system according to the appropriate time of the student and his diligence to complete the study requirements for all stages or according to the completion of writing the research for postgraduate studies in case he was chosen for that. The study that is required and required of him
3. What are the fees for the comprehensive diploma, the bachelor’s and postgraduate levels for the higher diploma, master’s and doctoral program?
It is possible to communicate with the university administration and provide the student with all appropriate fees for the student’s standard of living and financial capabilities
4. Is it possible for a student to change his major after obtaining his bachelor’s degree to a new specialization with a higher diploma, master’s or doctorate?
Yes, this can be done according to the study criteria or as the university administration deems appropriate
5. What is the study system for the bachelor's and postgraduate levels, a specialized higher diploma, a master's or a doctorate?
Of course, studying (distance via the Internet)
As for the diploma and bachelor’s stages, the student chooses either the credit hours, which is often the common one, or the semester system… As for postgraduate studies, they follow the credit hours system, or writing the research, or both, according to the student’s choice.
Usually, at the beginning of the study, half of the prescribed fees are paid, and the university considers and takes into account the student’s financial conditions and works on dividing the rest of the fees in installments.
7. Is the university educational system as a whole (online, distance), or is face-to-face education available as well?
- Is the university educational system as a whole (online, distance), or is face-to-face education available as well?
8. Is the general grade a statement of the student’s marks in the comprehensive diploma or the bachelor’s degree as a percentage mark or an estimate or symbols according to the American system (A B C +)?
The general estimate is the estimate for the number with the general estimate
9. In the event that the student drops out of studies at the BA stage due to some circumstance, what is the period that allows him to drop out and then return to study?
The university administration considers the reasons and circumstances and then judges in light of that. Often the university administration takes into account the conditions of the students at those times
10. What is the period that a student is allowed to enroll in studies since the date of university admission?
Within a month of university admission
Warning: This article is the property of the faculty members at Passion International Open International – USA, it is prohibited for any person to quote from it or use it in his educational institution without the official permission of the author of the article or Passion International Open International – USA. Every infringement of intellectual property rights may lead to accountability and punishment in accordance with the law. Thank you for your understanding.